Bossy’s Bibs were first designed nearly 25 years ago for a Mountain and Moorland Working Hunter Pony suffering from rug rubs. Proven to prevent rug rubs and to allow hair to regrow if rugs have been used without a Bossy’s Bib, they have become yard favourites all across the world. So why should Bossy’s Bibs be an essential part of your horses’ wardrobe?
- Bossy’s Bibs are proven to not only prevent rug rubs to the shoulder, wither and chest areas but they also aid in the regrowth of hair in the event that a rug worn without a bib has caused rubs.
- Made from a superior material with quality tailoring means Bossy’s Bibs have longevity, unless of course your horse is a wardrobe destroyer!
- As the material is breathable, they can be worn under both stable and outdoor rugs throughout the year.
- Bossy’s Bibs fit all types, shapes and sizes of horses and ponies as they are manufactured in nine different sizes from extra small pony to super plus with a range specifically designed for Arabs.
- The bib can be purchased in five different colours; Navy, Black, White, Burgandy and Bottle Green so there’s a colour to suit every complexion!
- Support British Manufacturing, all of the products are “Made in Britain”.
- For head shy horses Bossy’s Bibs manufacture a bib with Velcro fastenings so there’s no need to cause anxiety by pulling over the head.
- Bossy’s Bibs offers a made to measure service, ideal for the smallest of ponies and the largest of horses.
So for all of your rug rub solutions visit www.bossysbibs.com